Deadline for applications: 30 March 2018, 23:59 Eastern European Time.
Notification of acceptance:
27 April 2018; 13 April 2018.
The school welcomes applications from candidates all over the world, regardless of their level of expertise in Machine Learning or whether they are students or not; see FAQ.
A limited number of scholarships will be offered to participants, based on financial considerations; see Application form below.
To apply for attending the school, candidates are required to fill in the Application form below to provide:
- personal information
- a brief statement of research interests (max. 3000 characters)
- an up-to-date CV
- (optional) an abstract of a Machine Learning project they worked on. Submitting the project abstract and presenting the project as a poster during the school increases the chances of being selected.
- information justifying the scholarship request if applicable; see FAQ
- The work does not need to be novel; e.g., you can describe your experience in reproducing published work, but be original and add a personal twist! See FAQ.
- It is possible to submit the abstract of a paper that you've already published. In this case, please specify in the abstract the venue where the paper was published.
- The abstract must not exceed two pages, excluding references.
- Use whatever layout you prefer (for latex, we recommend NIPS format).
- Submissions are not blind: author(s) names and affiliations should appear on the first page.
- Documents must be submitted in pdf format.
- Best posters and most original ideas will be awarded during the school.